Sunday, March 28, 2010

^^

yesterday went to cousin's wedding at pulau ketam .
wake up in morning. feel so tired.
but i'm still so expect for that. 

Reach ketam, back home first.
then we start dress up and prepare. 

DONE ! 


My pretty mama & me~ XD

Meishien & me ~ hahaha !
duno why she call me act dis stupiak patten . 
Zzzz. ! 


Wedding party is start at 2.o0pm .
=.=! is so damn H O T lah my god. 

i saw the bride and groom.
got abit envy weii.=D
cause they found their true love.

congratulation!
i hope them will sweet, happy until they old. 
<3 

Wedding halfway through,
cousin sing a song for his wife. 
than he told her,
no matter wat happen, 
he also will protect her, love her forever !
than his wife was touching and go and hug him! 
WOW ! Romantic ! I'm envy ! XD





At there, 
I saw a lot of relatives. =D
really is long time no see. 
feel so happy ! 

Wedding end at 5.oopm.

We all keep on zilian !
keep talking pic, hahaa ! 
but i din upload. =]


Okay lah ! Stop here. =]  

Music - Kiss goodbye <3
byeee , ^^ 

No comments: