Saturday, May 8, 2010

I LOVE YOU ♥



KOH SYIN SHIAN ♥


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy sweet 16th birthday yea my dearrrr !!
wish you always with a smile oh!:)
pretty girl, i miss you n i love u so so so much lah !
u are so important for me!
i donwan and i cant live without you, u know ?!
HAHAHAHHAA !! i like to share my secret with you.
even a small thing i also wan to share with you.. 
we know each other about 13 years ad bah ?
hahaa! feel so happy for that, 
sometime we will chat bout before thing,
reminds me alot of memories. 
i still remember, 
when we standard 5, we fall in love with a same ppl,
but we din not argue bcoz of tat,we juz as normal... 
samore will share the boy's thing with each other.
heheeee. seeee, we are so childish! XD




last time. me, you, buibo and ahni always together.
over time.we leave one by one slowly... 
but now we still keep in touch . =]

sorry for i cant give u a big hug when ur birthday.
sorry for i cant give u a sweet kiss when ur birthday.
sorry for i cant accompany u when ur birthday.
sorry for i cant celebrate with you !!

but,
baby dont worry . 
buiboo and me will celebrate with you when next week. ^^

okay lahh ! stop here bahhh .
  u ~

No comments: