Wednesday, March 24, 2010

only for YAYA ♥


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

TO
MY BELOVED DEAR,
YAYA LEE CHIEM SIM  

Let me sing a birthday song for u first, =]

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you, 
happy birthday to YAYA
happy birthday to you.

Dearrr. you're my angel. XD
last time always with a smile to your face.
look so sweet, nice and pretty ! 
Really same with angel in my heart.
now? where my angel going? 
gone d? OMG! 
don't! PLEASE COME BACK. 
i want to see my angel again.

i just hope u can smile everyday.
even is laugh like a siaopooo.
aslo very cute. xD
but...
i din see the siaopooo for a long time d. 
i miss tat siaopo lee chiem sim.

i know u since i form 2, 
2 yeas more, xD
form2, we are normal friend.
form3, we are best friend.
form4, we are dearest best friend! 
form5 leh? hahaha ! 
i hope our friendship will not end. =]

sorry for 2moro i din stay back for celebrate ur b'day.
and i will absent 2moro.
but, 
after skul. 
i will bring a surprise for you.
i duno can count in surprise onot la.. hahaa !
anyway.

Wish you have a sweet 15's birthday! 

I LOVE YOU ♥ 
MUACKXxx!♥ 






No comments: