Sunday, April 25, 2010

24.4.2010






nice day !
i love today alot... <3
early in the morning, mama wake me up.
around 11.00am like tat,
not early bah.? hahaha !
it's okay. : )

mama wan bring us to have our breakfast first,
but i din not follow , cause ii need to prepare about tonight !!!!
cause ytd i really forget tat today wanna go out with them,
shitable! ask mama to help me da bao liao lah. kns de.
but at least i also simple wear a t-shirt n a short pant only..
loool . after mama come back,
she told me, wan bring me go genting.
shocked! @@
i asked why ? i want go my friend's birthday today lehhh !
mama said only go for awhile.
loool , i really scare that i will broke the promise i gave to hongjoe.
hahahha ! i promise him, i sure will go his birthday party today. xD
u all know why mama want me to go ?
want me to take care my cousin. wat the shit?
hahahaa, it's okay de actually.
cause i like to play with them. hahahhaa !!
have alot of fun at thr loh. but only go for awhile. t.t
bo song de.. hahahaa.
around 5.30pm like tat thn nid back home already.
fine luh. xD  at car, feel so tired.
and i keep wonder wan straight go his birthdat or back home fisrt .
hahhahaa ! i know tat im so lame .

reached house,
take a bath, change a cloth .
thn go edy. wooow !
damn busy woor.. xD
ehheee. that's why i love today. ^^
thn going to fairies cafe for celebrate my dougor's birthday.
hahhaaa. he look cute n standard today. :)
but gt something really is make me so damn pekcek, angry n boh song.
nvm, forget it ! i donwan cause of dis broke my beautiful mood.
at thr, i was keep silent. and i din talk so much.
i samore see wrong ppl. shit . is super xiasui , okay ?
they all keep laughing at me. wat the fxxk,
duno wan how to face them lah walaooo !!
okay, too many ppl go thr d, 20++ bah .
gt who harR?? ermmm .
hongjoe, weiming, boonjun, guanhong, cheeleong, junhong, tithong, brando, jackyang, mak, 'kaobu?' , sueyyau, kewen, karsern, cantoon, mak, karyaw, jinyang, kaishern, chunkit, yongkeat, cheeyaw, jiahaw. cheeleong's sister, yinyin, eilin, huiping and me .
hahaaa. after alot of them back, leave us.
wooow ! i started to kisiao ! XD
started to play, started to talk, started to take piic.
hahhahaa.  nice day. xD

ahhh! im hungry now ah my god !
going to offline now, :)
end with dis piic.

No comments: