Saturday, April 24, 2010

: )

Seriously, nothing to update,
i donwan my blog become a dead blog =X
hahhaa, but i think now edy become dead blog bah. 
it's okay, let me tell yours about my schedule today . xD

Went to Aeon and Huiping's house today .
go with yinyin boonjun and jackyang.
skip our math and sains tuition .
feel so bad and gt abit regret weii .
after skul, go fetch yinyin come my house, hehee
keep on chat with her,
lazy to bath, lazy to eat. wat also lazy. hahaha !
around 2.00om-2.30pm like tat,
boonjun & jackyang coming to my house,
no yet bath leh ! kns de, hahaha .
when they reached, i only faster go n take a bath. hahaa.
after that,
mama fetch us go huiping's house :)
thn we chit chat, take pic,
we siao dao hide into the blanket and take pic, haahha !
really is lame ! =X
but all zao heng ! hahaa, deleted jorrr. xD
boonjun say wan to chiong K, okay loh.
ping's mother fetch us to Aeon,
but 1 person need RM45++ !
too expensive edy,
so we go n watch a movie - shutter .
is a scary movie ! not bad. xD
boonjun and jackyang sudd say wan to play bkb, lol
fine luh, yin ping and me go only.
have alot of fun just now.

<3 hehee .
i like to hang out with yinyin . hehee.
cause she always wan to 2 ren shi jie with me .
make me so blush. XD
after that, huiping's borther fetch us back hime,
thx alot luh! ^^




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DOU GOR : )

Angdao Nicloles tee Hong Joe !!
Nice name, hahahaa. and suit u alot. ^^
anyway,
stay happy, lengzai, bah bah, cute and etc etc lah !
aahahaaa.
will go for ur birthday party 2moro. =)

No comments: